Global ageing innovation experts will be congregating at the 8th International Ageing Asia Innovation Forum 2017 (AAIF2017) in Singapore to showcase the world’s most innovative and sustainable housing, healthcare, wellbeing and community models.
With the theme of ‘Future of Integrated Care: Housing, Health & Communities’, AAIF2017 will be hosting global keynote speaker – Ms Jane Ashcroft, CBE, chief executive, Anchor, The United Kingdom for the first time in Asia.
She will be sharing insights on how England’s largest not-for-profit provider of housing and care for older adults over 55s promotes active living and provides high quality of life through innovations and technology.
AAIF2017 looks to bringing together industry representatives from over 20 countries to access investment and partnership opportunities in Asia Pacific’s US$3.3 trillion ageing market.
• Knowledge exchange of global best practices in care for older adults
• Market intelligence on successful strategies in the business of ageing
• Encourage culture change to improve service delivery
• Translate global care models for local markets
• Improve sustainability of care: Funding, operational efficiency and quality
• Identify subject matter experts and new partnership opportunities
• And more…