In light of recent reforms, aged care providers need to be more customer centric than ever before which is driving the internal transformation and reassessment of delivery models to ensure the smooth transition to a contemporary service in a competitive market place.
If you want to understand the strategies you need to put in place to thrive in a competitive market place and respond to increased consumer expectations on care delivery and retirement living, then the Aged Care Summit (Part of Australian Healthcare Week 2017) is your must attend event of 2017.
KEY SPEAKERS WILL INCLUDE:
– Kevin Mercer, Chief Executive Aged & Community Care, Mercy Health
– Sharon Callister, Chief Executive Officer, The Salvation Army
– Paul Ostrowski, Chief Executive Officer, Connect Care
– David Maher, Managing Director, Catholic Healthcare
– Takanori Shibata, Chief Senior Research Scientist, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Japan
– And much more