With the Australian aged care sector facing its most significant transformation to date under CDC, it is vital organisations align their workforce strategy with their organisational goals to ensure long-term viability.
Akolade’s Aged Care Workforce Growth Strategies Conference, coming to the Rydges in Melbourne on the 21st-23rd March 2017, explores tactics to adapt your workforce strategy to be economically sustainable in this agile sector.
Gain proven strategies and insights on:
• Adapt your workforce strategy to be financially sustainable under the CDC
• Build a pipeline of skilled workers to minimise training and acquisition costs
• Implement strategies to retain staff within an evolving sector
• Increase staff satisfaction to drive client loyalty and generate income
• Explore latest advancements in technology to drive internal efficiency
Featuring aged care sector’s best minds from across Australia, the Aged Care Workforce Growth Strategies Conference is the ideal opportunity to benchmark and be a part of leading discussions sharing timely insights and innovations to adapt your workforce strategy to drive business viability and financial sustainability under CDC.
For more information, please contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 or email@example.com