The ongoing aged care reform is changing the aged care sector landscape, putting the consumer in focus.
This new, open and consumer driven market is increasing industry competition and changing previous funding models. For the first time, organisations in the aged care sector competing for customers, restructuring business models and implementing alternative income streams.
Australia’s Future of Aged Care Summit provides attendees with the tools to remain financially sustainable in this new competitive climate.
Attend this practical summit and gain insights into:
- Effective strategies to attract and retain consumers in an open market
- Developing and implementing innovative service models
- Transition into a successful commercial businesses through new business models and change management
- The redesign of workforce that drives financial sustainability and viability
- Utilisation of assistive technologies for operational sustainability
AAA subscribers can quote VIP code WPXA1 when registering to secure the best possible rates.
Please contact Akolade for more information on:
Phone: 02 9247 6000