Providers of community services are responding to changing needs of Australians across all sectors. Furthermore, the arrival of various reforms for NDIS, aged care, family and child and mental health services has left the community services workforce uncertain with failure and struggling with reform fatigue. This is exacerbated by the pending changes to visa requirements for a sector relying heavily on migrant workers. With a growing deficit in the workforce, the attraction and retention of highly skilled staff is the key to meeting the demand for community services.
How can you become an employer of choice for employees with the right skills and aptitude for your sector?
Attend & learn how to:
- Reshape workforce strategy in response to reform
- Attract & recruit staff with the right skills & aptitude
- Improve job quality for increased staff retention
- Engage with & support staff through complex care
Quote CC*AAA when registering and save $100
View the brochure: http://bit.ly/2qUVhCA
- Assess gaps in your workforce strategy & plan strategically for growth
- Address workforce shortages through effective recruitment
- Provide purpose & support to staff in a complex care environment
- Establish a values driven strategic workforce plan
- Use technology to manage & connect with your workforce
- Improve job quality and experience for increased staff retention
Who will attend?
Executive leadership and managers from Aged Care, Disability, Mental Health and Family and Community Services with responsibilities for:
- People & Culture
- Human Resources
- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Learning & Development
- Practice & Quality
Phone: 1300 316 882