The February 2017 home care reform is the beginning of an unprecedented transformation of the aged care sector. Providers will need to learn how to function like a business to survive in the open market. What are the next steps for aged care providers?
Consumers are now in control and are able to take their packages to the provider with the best service. To remain financially viable and to grow, aged care providers will need to improve customer retention and acquisition capabilities. What can your organisation do to navigate the impacts of reform?
Attend & learn practical strategies to:
- Examine the impacts of reform on core business for aged care
- Understand the needs & motivations of new & existing consumers
- Effectively price services to ensure quality care while accounting for costs to the business
- Lead change management for internal stakeholders
- Ensure staff are upskilled to provide end-to-end consumer experience
- Use marketing & promotion to differentiate yourself in the deregulated market
Quote CC*AAA when booking and save $100 off the current price.
Visit http://go.criterionconferences.com/increased-choice-aaa for more information or call our friendly service team on 02 9239 5700