In designing our 2017 LASA Victorian State Conference, Directions to help you speed through the Aged Care Roadmap, LASA will escort delegates on a detailed trek through the domains of the Aged Care Roadmap, and provide practical solutions for a consumer driven, market based, and sustainable aged care system. The conference will provide research, case studies and insights from eminent speakers with the aim of supporting and empowering delegates to navigate and speed through the road ahead – ensuring the delivery quality age services.
Key questions the conference will address include:
- How do consumers prepare for and engage with their aged care?
- How are eligibility and care needs assessed?
- How are consumers with different needs supported?
- How do we make dementia care core business through the system?
- What care is available?
- Who provides care?
- Who pays?
- How will the formal and informal workforce be supported?
- How will quality achieved?
The largest event of its type in Victoria, the 2017 LASA Victorian State Conference and Exhibition will bring together over 500 age service professionals, leaders and specialists from across metropolitan and regional Victoria and interstate.
We invite you to come along and to be part of our conference to find out the answers to these questions and experience exciting networking and professional development activities.