For an industry that has long been task-driven, the move to a competitive market in February of 2017 can seem like an overwhelming obstacle, particular for dementia specific care.
With over 353,800 Australians living with dementia and rising, it is crucial that aged care providers have the capacity to offer services.
With the government investing over $34 million into research and innovation for dementia and aged care services, it is time for aged care providers to get ready.
Attend the Strengthening Dementia Strategy conference to hear best practice from government agencies, not for profits and leading aged care providers across the sector.
Learn practical strategies to:
- Draw best practice from evidence based research and clinical guidelines
- Transform organisational culture to support people with dementia
- Embed person centred practices for dementia into an organisational strategy
- Improve staff capacity for dementia specific care
- Enable independent living for people with dementia
- Mitigate risk while empowering choice for people living with dementia
Who will attend?
Senior management from Residential Aged Care (RACs), Home and Community Care (HACCs), Home Support and Dementia Advocacy
Organisations with responsibilities for:
• Dementia Strategy
• Lifestyle & Quality
• Operations & Service Delivery
• Clinical Care & Nursing
Register by Friday 10th March and save $400!
Additionally, use the code CC*AAA to receive an additional discount!
Please call customer care on 02 9239 5701, or email us at email@example.com