Is your training really achieving results?
If being a trainer is only a small part of your role, delivering engaging training can be challenging.
Traditional train-the-Trainer courses often involve content that is not relevant to the home care context. In home care, we need training to be results-orientated and ‘short. sharp and shiny’ whilst enhancing the employability skills in the sector.
In this two session training course, we’ll equip you with the skills, tools and tricks to ensure your training quickly engages learners to get results.
The webinars will be focused on running short, condensed toolbox training sessions. You’ll be able to implement training that produces great results for your team and your organisation and ultimately your consumers.
Learn all the basics to not only survive, but actually thrive in your training role.
Using a step by step guide along with tips and tricks, you’ll come away with confidence and a suite of new skills to improve your training.
Here’s a quick overview of just some of what you’ll learn:
- Adult learning principles
- ADDIE training and development framework
- Gagne’s nine events of learning
- Delivery of short toolbox training sessions
- Learn questioning techniques that builds on existing knowledge
- How to support and engage resistant learners
- How to deliver great presentations
Plus, a range of useful activities your learners will love!