A new version of case management and social collaboration platform Pynx has been released with several new features for community organisations.
Pnyx (pronounced pinix), which has been developed specifically for Australia’s community, aged care and disability sectors, is an integrated, client-centred cloud-based platform.
It has been developed with the input of carers and includes easy-to-use screens and document templates accessible via smartphones and tablets (see images below).
New features in Pynx Version 2.0 include the ability to:
- create and share client assessment documents
- share calendars with the capacity to view an organisation’s entire appointments
- extract reports on client activities/outcomes for funding , invoicing or payroll purposes
- Create case timelines so all key personnel can easily track and monitor case records.
Pnyx founder and former senior IT enterprise systems architect Juan Pereyra said the tool would transform the way community sector professionals worked and communicated and help deliver improved quality of care.
“Case managers, service providers and carers can record, track and share client progress notes, calendars, rosters, information and ideas quickly, and every team member can access it anywhere on a 24/7 basis and at a very affordable price,” Mr Pereya said.
He said Pnyx operated under a social enterprise business model with a goal to enable community organisations to deliver better services to the most vulnerable in society.
Mr Pereya said Pnyx offered the following key functions:
- It enables collaboration between members of stand-alone organisations and between groups of organisations and provides customisable levels of access for different jobs/roles and organisations.
- It is secure and completely accessible at anytime from anywhere. As a cloud-based system, there are no information sovereignty or recordkeeping issues.
- Pnyx complies with Australian privacy and copyright law – the data is stored in Australia and subject to Australian law.
- Pnyx doesn’t charge licensing fees – volunteers and part-time staff can readily access it,
- As a social enterprise, Pnyx charges are affordable for all users.
Send your news, tip-offs and updates on your new tech resources, products and events to firstname.lastname@example.org.