The aged care industry is constantly evolving and changing. As such, the demand for residential aged care is increasing exponentially. By 2050 the number of people aged 65-84 is expected to more than double and the number of people aged over 85 to quadruple.
Understanding and adapting to new models of care is essential to meet the current, complex and future needs of older Australians.
Residential Aged Care Delivery Models will highlight strategies for developing effective residential aged care delivery models. Presentations and case studies will explore changing and future models of care, resource requirements for complex, CALD consumers and supportive models for diverse needs groups. It will highlight the need to be flexible and responsive in care delivery, increase relationships and continuity of care.
Attend & explore
- Changing models of Residential Aged Care service delivery
- How to define & ensure quality of care
- How to prepare your organisation for consumer directed care
- Strategies for implementing supportive models for special needs groups
Hear key contributions from
- Annie Gibney, Director Residential Aged Care, Wesley Mission Brisbane
- Paula Trood, General Manager Residential Services and Quality, Compliance & Continuous Improvement, Benetas
- Glenys Webby, Director of Strategy and Planning Services, Blue Care
- Jeff Fiebig, Manager Program Development, ACH Group
- + many more!
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on
- Tel: 1300 316 882 From outside Australia please call +61 (2) 9239 5700
- Register online
- Web: www.residentialagedcaremodels.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget you must quote CC*AAA when registering to receive your $100 discount.