Akolade’s 2nd Annual Dementia Strategy Summit provides a unique platform for aged care organisations to enhance knowledge on the latest reforms, developments, and initiatives for delivering meaningful care for people living with dementia.
Gain proven strategies and insights on:
- Diving organisational growth to reach and serve people living with dementia
- Building capacity to deliver best practice dementia care within the CDC framework
- Styles of multi-disciplinary partnerships to improve quality of integrated care
- Latest global research on dementia diagnosis, treatment and emerging models of care
- Technological advances which are enabling complex care delivery
- Delivering meaningful care – from people living with dementia are their carers
Featuring aged care sector’s best minds from across Australia and the globe, the 2nd Annual Dementia Strategy Summit is the ideal opportunity to benchmark and be a part of leading discussions sharing timely insights and innovations in dementia care.
For more information, please contact Akolade on 02 9247 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org