The Retirement Living Forum 2019, being held in Melbourne from 26 – 28 August 2019 is a unique event that will explore some of the most exciting case studies and innovative strategies to deliver customer centred services in Australia’s retirement villages. With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading retirement village operators, this event will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to improve the impact and value of retirement living.
- Marie-Louise MacDonald, Chief Executive Officer, Masonic Care and President of Retirement Living Council
- Matthew Chun, Executive Director, Springwood Living Group
- Emma Plasier, Executive Director, Shine Retirement
- David Nelli, General Manager – Retirement Living, Peninsula Parklands
- Julia Alexander, Chief Executive Officer, Lady Clark Centre
Australian Ageing Agenda subscribers receive access to the early bird rates. Secure your place today to save up to $500 off the standard pass price.
Reference VIP code EPXAAA to receive the early bird rates.