Add to Calendar
Why should you attend?
- Gain an understanding of the end-to-end ACFI process, the relevant business roles, and familiarisation with the validation process.
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited 6 CPD points
What will I learn?
- Understand the end-to-end process and timings of ACFI appraisals
- Learn the key ACFI business rules to complete and submit appraisals
- Explore strategies to plan mandatory and voluntary submissions
- Gain a deep understanding of the 12 ACFI questions, coding, assessments and supporting documentation
- Apply the quality checking process to appraisal packs prior to submission
- Understand the validations process including strategies to prepare and appeal downgrades
- Learn how to reconcile Medicare payments
Who should attend?
For Aged care professionals who compile, complete and/or submit ACFI appraisal packs. Normally:
- ACFI coordinators
- Facility Managers
- ACFI Managers