Arrival Court, Mascot NSW 2020
Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT would like to invite you to participate in the ACS Legal & Insurance Forum held on 26 February 2015.
The legal and insurance forum will provide Board members and managers of aged & community services a useful update on legal, insurance and risk issues. Sessions include:
• Governance, directors and officers duties and insurance;
• work, health & safety and discrimination laws;
• consent and guardianship; and
• managing IT system risks and cyber-crime.
Featuring recent case studies and hypothetical scenarios, discussions will focus on sharing key lessons that can be learnt, providing commercial and pragmatic solutions from legal and insurance experts as well as senior aged care managers.
Keynote Speakers include:
• Andrew Taylor, Chubb Insurance
• Alison Choy Flannigan, Holman Webb Lawyers
• Vikki Karatovic, Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers
• Dr Tim Smyth, Holman Webb
• Susanna Strbac, Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers
• Rachel Sutton, Holman Webb
ACS Events – Events website
Phone: 02 8754 0400
Web address: www.acs.asn.au