– Provide an overview of the Aged Care Funding Instrument, its purpose and its key principles.
– Provide key information regarding administration of the ACFI, accountability and record keeping requirements.
– Improve staff knowledge in the 3 Domains, 12 Questions and 2 diagnostic sections of the ACFI.
– Improve understanding of the Aged Care Business Rules.
This course is designed for residential aged care facility staff who are involved in the completion of the ACFI assessment and/or submission process.
– ACFI education using example model residents as case studies throughout the session.
– Responsibilities of providing care – improving documentation.
– Improving compliance and clinical outcomes.
– Documentation requirements needed to meet the ACFI business rules.
– What to expect at a validation and how to prepare, including common reasons for downgrades.
– Registrations close two weeks prior to course commencement.
– This course will be conducted subject to sufficient registrations.
– Late registrations will be accepted for confirmed courses.
Members – $300
Non-Members – $370