2020 has been the most challenging year yet for the aged care sector. The pressure of the ongoing Royal Commission, the challenges of transitioning to the Single Aged Care Quality Standards and the devastating impact of the COVID-19 pandemic have had a compounding effect on providers, leaving many stretched, workforce challenged and financially vulnerable.
Join experts and like-minded peers at the Aged Care Reform: Strategising for 2020 online conference, taking place on 25th & 26th November 2020. This event has been created for the sector alongside COTA & ACSA and will address the biggest questions that aged care providers have to answer as we move into the new year.
Attend this interactive conference to:
- Review reform thus far and unpack future directions on the reform agenda so that your organisation can remain on the front foot.
- Analyse Counsels Assisting’s proposals and calculate the likely recommendations of the Royal Commission into Quality in Aged Care
- Explore innovative ways that the sector can fund the aged care system of the future
- Identify your best opportunities to attract, strengthen and grow your workforce
- Gain insight on innovation and resilience in residential aged care and home care
Download the conference brochure for more information and to view the full agenda: https://go.the-hatchery.co/7730-aaa-web