Australia’s aged care sector is witnessing an unprecedented seismic shift in the way it operates.
The convergence of greater consumer empowerment, individual choice, evolving consumer demands, changes to government funding models and new governance structures are creating dynamic complexities for aged care providers striving to provide quality care whilst remaining economically sustainable.
Attend this summit and learn how to:
- Uncover strategies to adapt and survive in a changing sector
- Acquire tools to design and implement operating process around the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Adopt tools to strengthen and embed quality and governance in aged care operations
- Discover methods to remain financially sustainable during times of change
- Obtain innovative strategies to prepare for growth and scalability
Senior thought leaders include:
- Jocelyn Small, General Manager, Clinical Review Strategy & Improvement, BlueCross Aged Care
- Catherine Daley, CEO, intergratedliving Australia
- Shaun Riley, Director, Jubilee Community Care
Register now and save!
Australian Ageing Agenda members receive the current early bird rates. Use VIP code EPXAAA to receive this discount.
Register here for Future of Aged Care – https://hubs.ly/H0jClcy0
Register here for Financial Leaders – https://hubs.ly/H0jClD90