Akolade’s Aged Care Week is designed to help those working in residential aged care & community home care, retirement villages, not for profits and government professionals cope with the ongoing reforms and changing sector landscape.
We are dedicated to providing senior management with a unique platform to share stories of success, challenges, lessons learned and best practices with your peers. Our research and content will give you the actionable takeaways that you need to remain financially sustainable and ultimately offer the highest quality of customer care.
This years Aged Care Week consists of:
Attend our Aged Care Week and learn how to:
- Examine the impact of the Royal Commission on aged care providers
- Translate your customer-centric view into operational processes
- Develop partnerships and collaborations to manage gaps in workforce
- Improve productivity and quality of care in the aged care workforce
- Explore the benefits of consumer centred technology to optimise care delivery
- Align your IT strategy with your organisational goals
Register early and receive our early bird offers.
To receive this discount use VIP code EPXAAA to receive up to $400 off!