Take your knowledge of AN-ACC to an advanced level. Module 2 focuses on the clinical and quality framework of AN-ACC, learning to apply the assessments to achieve a classification outcome, and ensuring your clinical information is relevant.
- Deep dive into the AN-ACC Assessment tool
- The Reassessment and Appeals process
- Links to quality and accreditation
- Impact on admissions documentation and other processes
- Articulate your understanding of why the aged care funding tool is changing and understand key changes
- Demonstrate your understanding of the AN-ACC funding model and the clinical assessments of AN-ACC
- Identify opportunities to share your knowledge of AN-ACC with others at your facility/organisation
Who should attend?
- Aged Care Executives
- Funding Coordinators and Analysts
- Clinical Care and Quality Managers
3.5 hours. 3 CPD points. 100% online.