Take your knowledge of AN-ACC to an advanced level. Module 2 of our AN-ACC Advanced program focuses on the clinical and quality framework of AN-ACC, so you can apply the assessments to achieve an accurate forecasted classification outcome, and ensuring your clinical information is relevant.
- Deep dive into the AN-ACC Assessment tool
- The reassessment and appeals processes
- Links to quality and accreditation
- Impact on admissions documentation and other processes
- Articulate your understanding of why the aged care funding tool is changing and the key changes
- Demonstrate your understanding of the AN-ACC funding model and the clinical assessments of AN-ACC
- Identify opportunities to share your knowledge of AN-ACC with others at your facility/organisation
Who should attend?
- Aged Care Executives and Business Professionals
- Funding Coordinators and Analysts
- Clinical Care and Quality Managers
- Facility and Operations managers
- Data Managers and Business Analysts
3.5 hours. 3 CPD points. 100% online.
Previous participants rate this course on average 4.5 out of 5 stars