3 CPD points
3 hours course
Tue 14 Dec 2021 – 1:00pm to 4:00pm AEST
An introductory course to AN-ACC that will help you prepare for what’s required for the transition from ACFI to AN-ACC by October 2022.
Are there any prerequisites?
No prerequisites are necessary but a working knowledge of the ACFI framework will help you understand the key differences.
What will I gain from attending?
– Clarity for revenue management professionals on what the new funding world will look like
– Connection with colleagues in the field to share experiences and practical steps to help manage change
– A roadmap for what you can start doing today in order to be ready for Shadow Assessments and October 2022
– Knowledge of Mirus tools that can offer insights and support
– An understanding of the AN-ACC clinical assessment tool and process
– A certificate of attendance with accredited CPD points