Take your knowledge of the residential aged care admissions process further.
An intermediate course for Residential Aged Care team members involved in the admissions process, from the initial enquiry to the day of admission. Learn how to streamline the complete admissions process within your facility so that your business can improve conversions and build great customer relationships. Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited 12 CPD points.
4 learning modules over two days
- Module 1: Financial context of admissions
- Module 2: Admissions process and consumer engagement
- Module 3: Supporting the consumer journey
- Module 4: Building consumer relationships
- Master the admissions process and consumer engagement
- How to conduct a ‘prospect needs assessment’ and evaluate ‘the fit’ for your organisation
- Recognise different care and financial situations and how to support the consumer in the decision-making process
- Understand the role of sales in the admissions process and then apply the sales methodology for engaging prospects in sales discussions and tours
- Apply sales methodology for closing sales in shortlist management
- Learn how to build lasting consumer relationships
Who should attend?
- Care Managers
- Facility Managers
- Reception staff
- Business Development teams
- Team members involved in Residential Aged Care Admissions Process