|Mastering a full quality system across any domain in the aged care setting requires a dedication of clinical governance modelling. A strong quality system in aged care requires a careful integration of interdisciplinary frameworks that combine the values of the stakeholders, the structure of policy and quality systems and processes, as well as the leadership of those who are responsible for accountability across your organisation.
Knowing the principles of a great quality system is simply not enough – it’s the doing that makes the difference.
Join author, keynote speaker and leading Gerontologist Dr. Drew Dwyer in this workshop taking place on 28th & 29th January 2021 and take a practical look at how to build and implement quality effectively within your organisation.
What will you take away by attending a workshop?
● Underpinning knowledge of clinical governance frameworks and their importance
● The foundations of clinical governance and leadership and how to embed them in your organisation
● Insights into how to build the temple paradigm for your organisation
● Strategies to support your planning from implementation to service
● Mapping tools to enable quality assurance for your service delivery
This workshop is capped at 20 participants to facilitate interactivity – so don’t miss out!
|Download our workshop brochure for more information: https://go.the-hatchery.co/7776-aaa-web|
Add to Calendar
January 28, 2021 – January 29, 2021 all-day