Are you confident that the business continuity planning framework you have in place will enable the key functions of your organisation to continue, and recover, in the worst of circumstances?
This workshop will use global case studies to highlight the reputational and financial impact of business continuity management strategies in action to assist you to tailor your approach for your aged care organisation.
Key to these skills are the abilities to:
– review your organisational risk environment and how BCM aligns to this
– examine how a response to a crisis can positively influence an organisation’s reputation and success as much as its failure
– craft an action plan that mitigates the impact a crisis could have on your organisation.
This workshop will benefit you if:
– you are responsible for BCM in your organisation
– you are seeking more advanced proficiency in business continuity management within the aged care sector.
Proudly hosted by Governance Institute and LASA
Governance Institute of Australia