Join us on this Premium Travel Experience, a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the magnificent Hubbard Glacier and the other stunning vistas that Alaska has for you to experience.
Our exclusive conference and travel offer is being held aboard the Celebrity Infinity cruise ship, where you will encounter the majesty and spectacle of cruising the Inside Passage with its pristine waters, abundant wildlife and breath-taking scenery.
What does the future look like as the population ages into the 21st Century and what are the implications for health care delivery?”
This conference will offer the opportunity to discuss what ageing will look like into the 21st century and how health care services will be delivered. For Nursing, in particular, it will provide a platform to explore how Nursing services across the health care spectrum may alter.
As a continuing professional development (CPD) activity the content is relevant to nearly all areas of Nursing as the way in which we provide care as the population ages will impact not only aged care services but also acute care, community care, public health, mental health, and education institutions. As a profession, we need to be ready to embrace the changes that will occur.
– Will research and science mitigate the current issues associated with chronic disease?
– Will public health initiatives lead to disease prevention and a healthier older population?
– Will residential aged care be delivered as it is now in an institutional setting?
– Will robotics play a role in care delivery?
– Will technology allow people to remain supported at home?
– Will we reinvent what home means?
– Will the Baby Boomer generation redefine the concept of customer service in the health care industry?
– Will Nursing as a profession be able to adapt and change to meet these expectations?
The program content is provided by expert Nurse Educators with extensive clinical and education experience. The education content provided in this program meets the same exacting standards as anything offered in an Australian land-based program.
What we have done is marry best practice content with a cruise ship holiday to provide you with a Travel CPD experience, where the conference content is as important your need for rest and relaxation. We have taken a holistic approach to Nursing continuing professional development to ensure you get the most out of the education experience.