The need for robust clinical governance systems and strong leadership has never been more important as aged care providers navigate the challenges and complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic and strive for safe and high quality care for consumers.
The Clinical Governance in Aged Care conference is taking place on 28th & 29th October 2020 via live stream and will support you with the knowledge and practical insights to improve safety, accountability and compliance. You’ll learn strategies to help you deliver improved outcomes as an aged care provider for your customers through the pandemic and beyond.
Why attend this event?
- Hear from a range of experts and key stakeholders including peak bodies, government, healthcare professionals and aged care providers both nationally and internationally.
- Understand how other aged care providers are responding and adapting to the challenges of COVID
- Gain new approaches and tools to support strong clinical leadership and board accountability
- Get access to all the need to know information about clinical governance in aged care in the current landscape – made available to you online both live and on-demand
- Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in interactive polls, panel discussions and Live Q&A
- Connect with your peers virtually and continue to grow your network
- Attend a practical workshop on ‘How to develop a strategic clinical governance framework
Download our conference brochure for more information about this conference: https://go.the-hatchery.co/7724-aaa-web