Aged & Community Services Association of NSW & ACT is pleased to present a one-day conference 2015 – Reforms and More…
Bringing together representatives from the Department of Social Services, Australian Aged Care Quality Agency, experienced providers and professionals, this conference provides the opportunity to hear up to date information about the current reforms and other issues impacting the sector. Learn from and share with the wisdom and experience of others.
This conference is practice based, with each presentation providing practical tips and steps which can be applied back in the workplace.
You will learn:
- How to work with the current reforms including:
– Commonwealth Home Support Program,
– Nationally Consistent Fees Policy,
– Home Care Packages / Consumer Directed Care and
– Regional Assessment Services;
- Strategies for consumer engagement through this time of change
- Lessons from the disability sector
- How the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency is embracing the home care / home support sector.