During this period of change, aged care providers have to navigate the intense scrutiny of a Royal Commission. This follows several sanctions against aged care providers failing to meet current quality standards. With the implementation of the new Single Aged Care Quality Framework and Standards on the horizon, it is imperative that providers are prepared. Strengthening the aged care workforce is the critical first step to meeting consumer expectations and delivering high quality care.
The 2019 Strengthening the Aged Care Workforce conference will provide practical strategies and ideas for improving the aged care workforce and guiding employees through the Royal Commission. Hear about innovative, award winning practices and contemporary solutions to become an employer of choice and a provider that is leading the way in care practices.
What will you gain by attending?
- Recommendations from policy leaders and peak bodies on the current challenges for the sector
- Strategies to recruit workers with both the practical and soft skills required for aged care work
- Lessons from innovative providers with tried and tested methods for becoming employers of choice
- Methods to meet Standard 7: Human Resources of the New Aged Care Quality Standards
- Insights into providing consumer-centric care and upskilling staff
Quote CC*AAA when registering and save an additional $100 off the current price. Group discounts available.