The Beyond the Interim Report of the Royal Commission Conference is the first opportunity to unpack the progress of the Royal Commission, including the yet to be released Interim Report. Learn what ongoing reform means for your organisation, and strategise with experts and industry leaders to be on the front foot and deliver the best possible care.
What will you take away from this conference?
- Be among the first to hear the latest updates & insights on the Royal Commission directly from experts & industry leaders following the release of the Interim Report
- Take learnings from the first four months of the new quality standards
- Gain practical & strategic insights from proactive, leading providers who are driving quality improvement beyond compliance
- Unpack key challenges and areas for reform including relationship based care, restraint & dementia
- Explore the potential of innovation to address leadership, financial & workforce pressures, with best practice case studies from diverse providers of home & residential aged care
Quote CC*AAA when registering and save an additional $100 off the current price. Group discounts available.
For more information download the brochure