90 William St
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
Boards governing aged care providers are increasingly under scrutiny during this period of immense change for aged care providers. With the Royal Commission underway, providers are being called at short notice to provide evidence and account for the quality and safety of their service delivery. At the same time, the new Aged Care Safety and Quality Commission is paving the way towards accreditation against the new standards from July this year, with a specific focus on governance with Standard 8, and the government continues a reform agenda with a focus on consumer directed care.
To survive and thrive during this challenging time, boards need to be well informed of the current issues facing aged care providers and have the tools and frameworks in place to make effective decisions.
The Governance in Aged Care conference will address the role of board members, the relationship between the board and the management function, how best to engage with stakeholders and meet compliance and better manage risk for home and residential aged care.
What will you gain by attending?
- Tools & frameworks to develop effective governance structures from experts including the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Better Boards, & the Community Directors Council
- Insights from government & industry peak bodies about the ongoing reform process
- Advice from Board & Executive Leaders of Hesta & Anglicare Australia who have responded strategically to previous Royal Commissions
- Case studies from innovative & leading providers on how to build trust & strengthen governance
- Strategies to go beyond compliance & deliver quality through clinical governance
- Skills to assess & effectively manage clinical & corporate risk
Quote CC*AAA when registering and save an additional $100 off the current price. Group discounts available.