389 Pitt St
Sydney NSW 2000
The Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce has already delivered key recommendations for aged care providers to take on board their people and culture strategy – but do you have the tools to grow and retain a high quality workforce?
This conference will address challenges in recruiting staff, particularly from younger demographics, to the aged care sector, and offer strategies to retain staff. It will also analyse how training can be improved to ensure the calibre of staff and their qualifications align with the traits and experience necessary to provide high quality service to consumers.
Download the brochure: http://bit.ly/2vmC3JH
What will you take away from this event?
- Insights from representatives from the Aged Care Workforce Strategy Taskforce
- Methods to engage millennials and workers from other sectors
- Insights from innovative providers to change workplace culture for the benefit of your employees
- Ideas to grow your business and become an employer of choice through wellness programs for staff
- Best practice to develop a learning and development opportunities for staff
- An understanding of the changes the aged care workforce will face in coming years
Quote CC*AAA when registering and save an additional $100 off the current price. Group discounts available.
For more information download the brochure: http://bit.ly/2vmC3JH