This one-day introductory program examines:
- How to create a high performing team
- What is effective leadership?
- The link between mechanics and dynamics
- The impact of behaviour on performance
- The importance of clarifying expectations within the team
- The need for honest performance reviews
- The importance of strong professional relationships
- The importance of dealing with conflict productively
Suitable for Facility Managers, DONs, Clinical Care Coordinators, Team Leaders, Nurse Unit Managers, etc.