The 9th Annual Australian Healthcare Week Free-to-attend Expo is returning to the International Convention Centre, Sydney on the 27-28 March 2019!
Bringing together 5000+ attendees, 100 speakers and 250 exhibitors over two days, the Australian Healthcare Week Expo 2019 is all about future-proofing our hospitals and workforce and has doubled in size to include 100+ industry speakers and 70% more content than last year.
As the largest healthcare event in Australia, Australian Healthcare Week has been designed to offer you extensive professional learning and development opportunities across the following 6 FREE-to-attend on-floor events:
- Nurses and Clinicians: Endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 11.5 CPD Points available, will explore best practice in change management, leadership and informatics
- Disrupt Healthcare: Embracing Digital Disruption to Drive Innovation and Deliver Better Health Outcomes
- Corporate Services: Improving the Efficiency and Value Generation of Non-Clinical Services
- Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare
- Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare