The 1-day interactive session on the Future of Ageing-in-place: Robotics, Dementia Care and Community Care Masterclass will be looking at the most successful global best practice models from Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong SAR applicable for Australia.
Gain insights from Asia’s leading aged care speakers on the use of technologies in Japan’s care industry, and how day service centres and integrated community care have become a new growth area to support ageing-in-place. An interactive audience Q&A session will also be held with key industry leaders in Australia about the future business model for Australia’s aged care and retirement living industry. The masterclass will take place in 3 cities – Sydney (4 August), Melbourne (6 August) and Brisbane (8 August).
Highlights of the Masterclass series includes:
• Australia Health and Aged Care policy update
• Japan Case-Study: Care robotics & Dementia Care
• Singapore Case-study: Day Services & Ageing-in-place
• Hong Kong SAR: Integrating Community Care & Policy
• Wellbeing Innovation Lab by ASPIRE55: Asia’s first strength training & brain gym facility
• Aged Care Reforms – Views from the Seniors Housing Sector
• The listings route for aged care providers in Australia – Case-study from Japara Healthcare Ltd
• Economic impact of Jeta Gardens new A$600 million development and how it will support ageing-in-place in Bethania, Queensland, Australia
• Interactive Audience Q&A: What is the future business model for Australia’s aged care and retirement living industry?