With the imminent release of the Royal Commission into Quality and Safety in Aged Care, providers are at a critical turning point. Now is the time to carve out a new way forward to better support older Australians and their families, while ensuring a strong and sustainable industry.
Designed in partnership with COTA and ACSA, the Governance in Aged Care: Beyond the Royal Commission conference brings together experts, advocates and leaders from across Australia to unpack the Final Report and tackle the biggest issues for effective governance. The conference is taking place online, on 14th & 15th April 2021.
Don’t miss this essential opportunity to ensure your board and executive are informed and equipped to lead your organisation and actively shape the future of aged care.
Attend this interactive conference to:
● Unpack the Royal Commission Final Report
● Explore prudential & financial implications of the Final Report
● Strengthen governance with lessons learned through the COVID-19 pandemic
● Foster genuine consumer engagement to build trust & enable your organisation to deliver better care & quality of life
● Explore key issues for governance including complaints processes and risk management
Hear essential insights from experts and key stakeholders including peak bodies, industry thought leaders, and progressive aged care providers.
Key speakers include:
● Ian Yates AM, Chief Executive, COTA Australia
● Patricia Sparrow, Chief Executive Officer, Aged & Community Services Australia (ACSA)
● Liesel Wett, Chair, Goodwin Aged Care Chief Executive Officer, Australian Pathology, Non-Executive Director, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
● Adjunct Professor Alan Lilly, Principal, Acumenity Board Director and Adjunct Professor, Australian Catholic University, Co-leader of Independent Reviews of COVID-19 outbreaks at Newmarch House, St Basil’s, & Epping Gardens aged care facilities
● Bruce Bailey, Managing Director, Pride Living Group & Non-Executive Director and Chairman of the Audit, Risk Management and Compliance committee, RSL Life Care
● Robyn Boyd, Chief Executive Officer, Southern Cross Care Tasmania
Can’t make the full conference? Don’t worry, you’ll have full access to all sessions both live and on-demand.