Home Care Leadership Training – Three Sessions
February 27 @ 1:00 pm - March 26 @ 4:00 pm
Each day, the LPA team supports Home Care providers dealing with compliance, care quality, clinical practices, risk management, workforce satisfaction, and operational challenges. The recurring theme in doing so is the demand for improved leadership and management skills, as Home Care Managers and Team Leaders grapple with complex situations in their vital roles.
At LPA, we are well known for our ‘practical’ support and training, i.e. learnings can be put into action immediately. Our commitment is centered around a comprehensive approach to addressing these diverse issues, ensuring that our support is tailored to foster sustainable solutions for success and enhance overall performance. As a result, we are excited to deliver our first Leadership Academy Course for 2024. This has been thoughtfully curated with a particular focus on leading through change.
With our previous LPA Leadership Programs selling out – this is definitely one not to miss!
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Identification and understanding of your individual leadership style.
- Insight into how to effectively apply your leadership style to different team members and situations.
- Effective strategies for building a high-performing team.
· 27 February 2024 – 1st Session
· 12 March 2024 – 2nd Session
· 26 March 2024 – 3rd Session