With the planned removal of an administration fee in Home Care Packages from May 2019 it is now more than ever imperative for Providers to review their care offerings to ensure consumers maximise their allocated funding.
Join us for an exciting day where you will learn:
- What the planned Pricing Transparency in Home Care will mean for Providers and Consumers
- How to co-design with consumers so that package utilisation is optimised- what is ‘bundling of care’?
- How other providers are managing to reduce unspent funds
- How to link service offerings with the ACAT domains of care
- What knowledge and skills levels are required for the identification of the clinical care needs of consumers
The seminar will include tips and examples of what others are doing and the importance of marketing your service offerings. All attendees will receive a USB with tailored resources to assist them in the workplace