Are you new to the Home Care sector ?
Do you want to be sure your staff are up to date with all the recent changes in Home Care Packages and the aged care sector ?
This workshop is designed for those who may be new to the Home Care sector in Australia. The target audience is those working in aged care who want to understand the following:
1. The legislation that underpins the Home Care Package and CHSP programmes
2. The necessary business model for financial viability
3. What governance systems are required
4. How to meet the Aged Care Quality Standards
5. Key Indicators for success
6. Human Resource issues- case loads, care planning, staff supervision
7. Consumer engagement strategies
All attendees will receive a USB with extensive resources to support them in the workplace. Our seminars and workshops are designed so that the learnings can be easily transferred into the workplace. Industry experts will provide insights to assist managers and potential new providers to understand the current environment and future opportunities.
Managers, Care Managers, finance staff, CHSP providers, new and potential providers
02 9337 2337