The Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care (HLAC) Awards recognises and rewards outstanding team members, initiatives, and sites for providing quality and superior catering, cleaning, laundry and lifestyle services within aged care sites.
The 2021 Awards categories are:
• Excellence In Catering Service
• Catering Innovation Through COVID-19
• Hospitality Manager Of The Year
• Chef/Cook Of The Year
• Food Service Assistant Of The Year
• Cleaner Of The Year
• Laundry Services Individual Of The Year
• Lifestyle/Activities Individual Of The Year
• Outstanding Event/Theme Day
Those nominating will have until Friday 13 August, 5:00pm (AEST) to submit a nomination. Anyone can nominate (a co-worker, residents, family, or friends) by completing and submitting an online nomination form along with supporting documentation.
Category winners will be announced on Friday 29 October 2021 at the HLACA Gala Dinner held in Melbourne, Victoria.