With the introduction of AN-ACC and its corresponding care minutes, the emphasis is shifting from solely focusing on funding considerations to a more robust focus on data and analytics.
Register now for this free webinar hosted by Mirus Australia, where you will gain insights into the following:
- The new AN-ACC model and the dependent care minute requirements, which now tether revenue to cost in a way that cannot be manipulated.
- Therefore, it is through analytics and marginal improvements that providers need to ensure they receive all of their funding entitlements.
- The change to external assessment has also created a void in the data we have versus the data that the Department has from assessments.
- Providers need to revolutionise their data capability into a system that is secure, functional, and creates both reporting and transactional capabilities.
- The example of “Moneyball” in the early 2000s will be discussed as an analogy of how a heavily “knowledge-based” industry was transformed by data and analytics