Every piece of consumer feedback should be seen as an opportunity to learn and improve service and care quality.
This intensive one-day complaints masterclass for Aged Care service providers helps you equip your people with the complaints best practice knowledge and skills needed for effective learning and improvement from complaints.
You’ll learn about:
• Using complaints and feedback to drive continuous improvements in service quality
• What the 2019 Aged Care Quality Standards mean for complaints management
• How to tackle defensive organisational behaviour that’ll prevent you meeting the Standards
• World-class best practice in complaints management
• How to foster a culture that welcomes complaints and feedback
• Putting your new skills into practice, creating an individual action plan to transform your organisation
For a detailed agenda and alternative locations, please visit the event page at: