In this webinar, you’ll have all you need to implement a result-oriented approach to wellness and reablement. This will include outlining the regulatory and program requirements. It will equip you with the skills and knowledge to incorporate wellness and reablement into assessment and care planning processes.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the requirements of the Aged Care Quality Standards and programs such as HCPs and CHSP.
- Explain the key principles of wellness and reablement.
- Incorporate wellness and reablement into assessment, goal setting, care plans and package design.
- Describe risk management and contingencies in medication management.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative outcome measures.
- Assess and manage risks.
- Embed a culture of wellness and reablement in policies and practices.