207 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
“Master the nationally recognised skills necessary for effective case management”
MCSS01 is essential learning for all practitioners and professionals to develop the knowledge and expertise to confidently demonstrate compliance with the national skill set for case management within Australia and New Zealand.
Developed in response to demand from the aged care and disability sector, this training will benefit providers (individuals and organisations) of NDIS and Consumer Directed Care services where evidence for funded activities and clients paying for case management is critical.
Course content will incorporate the Self- Assessment Framework (SAF) tool to measure competency (National Standards of Practice for Case Management, 3rd Revised Edition 2013).
All participants receive a complimentary copy of the Resource Guide: National Skill Set for Effective Case Management in Australia and New Zealand. Additional copies may be purchased online at www.cmsa.org.au.
• Understand the essential documentation requirements for case management practitioners and professionals
• Master, through hands on practice, the requisite documentation for care plans, goal setting and progress notes
• Obtain the necessary resources and tools to embed and facilitate best practice case management into all services in accordance with evidence based Standards
• Be knowledgeable of the evidential requirements of professional practice when documenting case management services for accounting and record keeping – i.e. evidence for budgeting and statements in CDC
• Acquire the skills to reflect on the role of case management (or care co-ordination) and identify what necessitates its documentation
• Attain the knowledge and skills to confidently conduct a case conference and write professional reports
• a copy of the Resource Guide: National Skill Set For Effective Case Management in Australia and New Zealand, 1st Edition 2015. (retail value $130.00)
Phone: (07) 4055 4052
Brought to you by the CMSA & LPA:
Case Management Society of Australia and New Zealand (CMSA) ~ the national Registration and Regulatory Body for Certified Case Managers™ and Peak Body for Case Management in Australia and New Zealand.
Lorraine Poulos & Associates (LPA) ~ providing support and solutions to aged care, disability, health, residential and community care in Australia and New Zealand.