We have a great range of workshops planned to support you and your teams. Meaningful Ageing workshops provide unique opportunities for aged care leaders and direct care staff to learn more about spirituality as bigger than religion and the part we all play in spiritual care. Topics include:
- Integrating a Spiritual Care Approach: The new Aged Care Quality Standards
- Spiritual Care in a Diverse World
- Dying, Death and Hope: Building confidence with the d-word
- Spirituality and Spiritual Care for the Person Living with Dementia
- Spiritual Conversations: Introduction to ConnecTo Spiritual Screening Tool
- Supporting Older People in the Transition to Aged Care
- Listening on Purpose – highly interactive with Red Thread Stories
- See Me. Know Me: Principles of practice
Contact us to develop a session for your team.
Regional workshops proudly supported by Prime Super.