For managers, board members, and others who are new to home care, the environment can be daunting and overwhelming as there are many different dimensions to learn. The legal requirements are extensive and can result in significant costs for those who may not be aware of some of the key pitfalls or nuances of the sector.
At LPA we are known for our success in rapidly bringing you up to speed on the essentials of home care. This course has been revised and updated for 2022 to reflect contemporary practice and information.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Aged Care sector and NDIS including associated legislation and regulations
- Explain the Aged Care Quality Standards and NDIS Practice Standards
- Summarise topical information, future directions, and opportunities in-home care
- Identify strategies to determine and maintain financial viability including attracting and retaining consumers
- Implement profitable and sustainable staffing models and innovative strategies to legitimately maximise funding
- Manage risk and provide oversight through clinical governance