New to home care and want to fast-track your knowledge?
For managers, board members and others who are new to home care, the environment can be daunting and overwhelming as there are many different dimensions to learn. The legal requirements are extensive and can result in significant costs for those who may not be aware of some of the key pitfalls or nuances of the sector. At LPA we are known for our success in rapidly bringing you up to speed on the essentials of home care.
How we can deliver results for you and your organisation?
In the webinar over two sessions, we can rapidly brief you on the key essentials that you need to know about managing a home care service. It will provide an overview of several topics that will enable you to identify gaps and areas for improvement in your service.
What will this webinar include?
- The care sector in Australia
- Legislative requirements
- Meeting the Aged Care Quality Standards
- Opportunities in the private, Home Care Packages and Commonwealth Home Support Programmes
- Government policy development in home care and long-terms direction in aged care
- Financial Viability
- Attracting new consumers
- Staffing models
- Funding amounts and expected profit margins
- Managing risk