September 21, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
In this webinar, you will come away with a clear understanding of what Home Care providers are required to have in place to support the principles of Open Disclosure.
What will this webinar include?
- Principles and elements of Open Disclosure as relevant to home care
- Regulatory requirements on Open Disclosure (ACQS & NDIS)
- Foundations for Open Disclosure
- Stages and steps of the Disclosure process
- Ethical considerations
- Role of leadership and management
- Documentation and record keeping
- Assigning authority to regarding Open Disclosure
- Open Disclosure impacting on multiple consumers
- Managing adverse publicity and risk to reputation