Develop your knowledge of each quality standard, how they are linked, what to expect during an Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission assessment and consequences of non-compliance.
- Module 1: Overview of the Aged care Quality Standards
- Module 2: Linking the standards
- Module 3: Compliance
Why should you attend?
- Connect with peers in the field to share experiences and practical ideas
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the Service Compliance Rating and the expectations during a site visit
- Discover how other organisations apply the quality standards and how you can implement improvements in your organisation
- Apply the Aged Care Quality Standards in practice improving outcomes for consumers
- Receive a certificate of attendance with accredited 4 CPD points
- Understand how the Aged Care Quality Standards are applied in Residential Aged Care
- Learn why the quality standards are in place and the three key areas of each Quality Standard
- Analyse your organisation’s performance against the Aged Care Quality Standards and the consequences of non-compliance
- Develop knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Commission’s expectations during site visits
Who should attend?
Any team member involved in an Aged Care Residential home, traditionally:
- Registered Nurse
- Enrolled Nurse
- ACFI Coordinators
- ACFI Managers
- Care Managers
- Facility Managers