You will come away from this webinar knowing how to develop a strategic ‘game plan’ positioning your organisation for the Support at Home Program. Knowing how to assess your current strategic plan and key considerations is crucial. This webinar will equip you to prepare and facilitate a strategic planning session to focus on the Support at Home Program. You will learn how to include your board and team in the planning process, and what to do with your plan once it has been confirmed.
By the end of this webinar course, you will be able to:
- Critically evaluate the existing strategic plan in light of the Support at Home Program.
- Conduct a situational analysis of the home care sector.
- Develop potential strategic scenarios for.
- Explain the steps for the Support at Home Program.
- Describe key components for developing tactical business plans.
- Prepare to facilitate and lead the strategic planning process.